AlertWerks ServSensor with PoE, 8-Port, No Sensor
Safeguard your infrastructure and resources with this affordable monitoring hub.
- Functions as a central hub for your AlertWerks Intelligent Sensors.
- Features eight RJ-45 ports.
- Works with a wide range of sensors: temperature, humidity, water, airflow, smoke, motion, security, dry contact, and AC and DC voltages. AlertWerks Intelligent Sensors are sold separately.
- Use sensors in any combination.
- Use for remote monitoring of a wide range of areas from server rooms to factory floors.
- Easy to set up, easy to use.
- Integrate into your SNMP-managed network or use as an independent monitoring system.
- Java based Web user interface enables you to access the hub over any IP network—even the Internet.
- Instantly sounds an alarm when a sensor exceeds pre-determined limits.
- Sends alerts through SNMP or e-mail.
- Keeps a time-stamped log of all events, which can be reviewed and graphed.
- This PoE model is powered through the Ethernet cable.
- An 8-port model without PoE is available, as well as 4-port models with and without PoE.
- For a complete list of AlertWerks Hubs and Intelligent Sensors, download the Data Sheet in the Resources tab below.
The brains of your environmental monitoring system.
The AlertWerks ServSensor is the central hub of the AlertWerks environmental monitoring system. Connect it to your network, attach AlertWerks Intelligent Sensors, and you're ready to remotely view the status of your data centers and other facilities. Check for temperature, humidity, and liquids. Know when server cabinet doors are open or closed and whether the cabinet is overheating. Use it for remote monitoring and management of a wide range of devices such as HVAC systems, security equipment, UPSs, generators, and industrial equipment.
Wide range of sensors.
The ServSensor features eight autosensing RJ-45 ports for connecting any of the AlertWerks Intelligent Sensors in any combination to monitor temperature, humidity, water leakage, airflow, and more. For details, see Related Items.
Sounds the alarm when things go wrong.
In addition to enabling you to passively monitor sensors, the AlertWerks ServSensor actively alerts you when sensors exceed limits you determine. It can send alerts via SNMP or by e-mail.
The hub is outfitted with 802.3af PoE, so it can be powered over the Ethernet cable via a PoE injector. This enables you to place it in areas that don't have power outlets.
The ServSensor installs in minutes. Simply assign an IP address and connect to the embedded Web server. Plug in any of our AlertWerks Intelligent Sensors and the ServSensor's autosensing feature will recognize the type and automatically configure the sensor. Its embedded Web server enables you to use a standard Web browser to view sensor status over any IP network—even the Internet. Check out the status of your data center from your desk or even while you're on the road.
The ServSensor is fully SNMP manageable, so you can integrate it easily into any SNMP-managed network and monitor it through standard SNMP software such as HP OpenView. The built-in database maintains a time-stamped log of all events, so you can go back to see what happened and when it happened. The integrated data collection and graphing package is especially useful in spotting trends in security, detection of AC power line voltage, measurement of DC voltage, and control relays, and for providing historical information for analysis.
Just call to get started.
For help planning your complete AlertWerks environmental monitoring system, call our FREE Tech Support. Our experts can help you decide how many hubs and sensors you need to meet your monitoring needs.